Noah’s – Every child, every opportunity
Noah’s Inclusion Services is a community-based, NDIS registered, not for profit organisation.
Since 1981 we have been working with children of all abilities and their families to provide excellence in early childhood education, therapy and support.
Our vision is to create a community where every child belongs and is given every opportunity to thrive.
We provide therapy, education and support for children, young people, their families and carers so they are included and can participate meaningfully in their home, early childhood centre, school and community.
- Inclusiveness: Making sure that all our families feel accepted and valued
- Collaboration: Working together with our families and the wider community to achieve our vision
- Adaptability: Changing what we do to suit the needs of each family
- Respectfulness: Valuing each individual and communicating with understanding and openness
- Evidence-based practice: Delivering effective programs using the latest knowledge and research
Noah’s Respects Your Rights We pride ourselves ensuring your right to:
- respect at all times
- be treated with courtesy at all times
- be assessed for access to services without discrimination
- be informed and consulted about available services and other relevant matters
- be part of decisions about your care and service
- choose from available alternatives
- pursue any complaint about service provision without retribution
- involve an advocate of your choice
- receive good quality service
- privacy and confidentiality and access all personal information kept about the Consumer.