What is NDIS Plan Management?
Plan Management is one of the ways to manage your NDIS Plan. It can make your life easier by helping with the financial aspects of your plan.
We manage the money side of your plan. An NDIS Plan that is plan managed by Noah’s means that Noah’s helps you with paying your bills and managing your money. You don’t have to keep any paperwork or open a special bank account and you won’t be audited.
It doesn’t cost you anything. Funding for a Plan Management service provider is included as an extra in your plan and doesn’t reduce your other supports. You will need to have the Support Area of “Improved life choices” available within your plan to be able to receive plan management services.
It means you have more choice over which providers to chose. Using a Plan Manager such as Noah’s allows you to choose any provider, whether they are registered with the NDIS or not.
How does it work?
- Bring your NDIS Plan to us and discuss what you want to achieve and what supports you want.
- You access services and ask providers to send us their invoices.
- We will ask you to approve the invoice (usually via email) and then pay your providers for you.
- If you are required to pay anything upfront, simply provide us with the receipts and we will reimburse you.
- We will provide you with a monthly report of what you have spent and what is left in your plan.
About Noah’s Plan Management
Noah’s is a registered service provider for NDIS services as well as Plan Management and you may choose to use these other services as part of your plan. However, the Plan Management service is provided independently from our other services by our Finance Team led by our Finance Manager, Michael Burgess, who is a member of the Institute of Public Accountants. We decided to provide the option of Plan Management so we can further help our families get the most out of their NDIS plans.
Want to know more?
Contact our Nowra office on 02 4423 5022 to discuss your needs or to make an appointment.