Noah’s Inclusion Services – a registered NDIS provider
Noah’s Inclusion Services has been approved as a registered provider of supports within NSW. All NDIS services provided by Noah’s Inclusion Services are targeted toward children and young people aged between 0 – 18 years. Under the NDIS, Noah’s has approval to provide supports within the following Support Areas (NB: Alphabetical listing):
- Assistance with social & community participation
- Assistive technology
- Coordination of supports
- Home modifications
- Increased social and community participation
- Improved daily living
- Improved learning
- Improved life choices
- Improved relationships
How can I access services through Noah’s under the NDIS?
If you have any of the above support areas approved within your or your child’s NDIS plan we will be able to assist you in some way, for example:
- Coordination of supports allows you to access our Support Coordination service
- Improved life choices will give you access to our Plan Management Services
- Increased social and community participation along with some Core Support funding can give you access to some services from our Family Disability Support Program.
- Improved daily living enables you to access a whole raft of therapeutic services like Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy etc. within our Early Education & Therapy Support or our Young Person Support services.
- Improved relationships provides access to some of our Early Education & Therapy Support and our Young Person Support services.
Please note: Each Support Area list a vast number of supports that can be provided and Noah’s may not be able to provide ALL of the supports within each support area, for example, the Support Area of “Improved daily living” includes:
- ‘Individual assessment, therapy and/or training (includes assistive technology)’, as well as
- ‘Specialised Driver Training’
Noah’s is able to provide ‘Individual assessment, therapy and/or training (includes assistive technology)’, however Noah’s is presently unable to provide ‘Specialised Driver Training’. Should this be requested, Noah’s will assist the individual to seek a more specialised service provider.
Need more information?
If you would like more information about the NDIS or the services provided by Noah’s you can:
- Attend one of our information sessions as part of our Parent Room,
- Contact us to speak to one of our team,
- Link with us on the Noah’s Facebook page,
- Review our News and Events pages,
- Contact the NDIS directly on 1800 800 110 or visit their NDIS Website.