Noah’s Inclusion Services – a registered NDIS provider
Noah’s Inclusion Services has been approved as a registered provider of supports within NSW. All NDIS services of Noah’s Inclusion Services are targeted toward children and young people aged between 0 – 18 years. Under the NDIS, Noah’s has approval to provide supports within the following Support Areas (NB: Alphabetical listing):
- Assistance with social & community participation
- Assistive technology
- Home modifications
- Increased social and community participation
- Improved daily living
- Learning Improvement
- Life choices Improvement
- Improved relationships
How can I access services through Noah’s under the NDIS?
If you have any of the above support areas approved within your or your child’s NDIS plan we will be able to assist you in some way, for example:
- Improved life choices will give you access to our Plan Management Services
- Increased social and community participation along with some Core Support funding can give you access to some services from our Family Disability Support Program.
- Improvement daily living enables you to access a whole raft of therapeutic services like Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy etc. within our Early Education & Therapy Support or our Young Person Support services.
- Noah’s Improved relationships provides access to some of our Early Education & Therapy Support and our Young Person Support services.
Please note: Each Support Area list a vast number of supports that can be provided and Noah’s may not be able to provide ALL of the supports within each support area, for example, the Support Area of “Improved daily living” includes:
- ‘Individual assessment, therapy and/or training (includes assistive technology)’, as well as
- ‘Specialised Driver Training’
We are able to provide ‘Individual assessment, therapy and/or training (includes assistive technology)’, however Noah’s is presently unable to provide ‘Specialised Driver Training’. Should this be requested, Noah’s will assist the individual to seek a more specialised service provider.
How can I get started?
The What to Expect with our NDIS Services document is a good way to get an overview of the NDIS client process.
Simply contact us on telephone 02 4423 5022 and tell us the type of services that you are after. If you are not sure of the type of services that you might need, one of our experienced team members will be able to advise on the most appropriate service that can assist your child to meet their goals.
During this discussion we will talk to you how we work under the NDIS, plus how we charge for our services. If you are happy with what you hear then we will provide you with a Service Agreement and an estimate of the overall cost. Services will commence when we have a vacancy.
How much will it cost?
At Noah’s we use the published NDIS Price Guide hourly rates for all charges for our services. Details of these rate are available here (external link to the NDIS Website). The cost of an individual service however will vary depending on the individual needs of the participant, including their goals and aspirations. These will impact on:
- The type and duration of the service being provided (including number of staff that are involved),
- Location of the service being provided (NB: Noah’s can provide services in a variety of locations, e.g. at our centre/s, at preschools / schools, or in an individual’s home).
To obtain an estimate of the cost involved please contact us on telephone 02 4423 5022.
Need more information?
For more information about the NDIS and / or the services provided by Noah’s you can:
- Attend one of our information sessions as part of our Parent Room,
- Contact us on telephone 4423 5022 to speak to one of our team,
- Link with us on the Noah’s Facebook page,
- Review our News and Events pages,
- Contact the NDIS directly on 1800 800 110 or visit their NDIS Website.