Noah’s Inclusion Services – a registered NDIS provider
Noah’s Inclusion Services has been approved as a registered provider of supports within NSW. All NDIS services provided by Noah’s Inclusion Services are targeted toward children and young people aged between 0 – 18 years. Under the NDIS, Noah’s has approval to provide supports within the following Support Areas (NB: Alphabetical listing):
Our NDIS Services
- Assistance with social & community participation
- Assistive technology
- Coordination of supports
- Home modifications
- Increased social and community participation
- Improved daily living
- Improved learning
- Improved relationships
Noah’s Inclusion services will predominantly access the support areas of ‘Improved daily living’, ‘Improved relationships’, and ‘Support coordination NDIS participants who have these Support Areas listed within their plans can access services through Noah’s Inclusion Services.
Please note: The list of supports available under each Support Area is vast. Noah’s may not be able to provide ALL of the supports within each support area, for example, the Support Area of “Improved daily living” includes:
- ‘Individual assessment, therapy and/or training (includes assistive technology)’, as well as
- ‘Specialised Driver Training’
Noah’s is able to provide ‘Individual assessment, therapy and/or training (includes assistive technology)’, however Noah’s is presently unable to provide ‘Specialised Driver Training’. Should this be requested, Noah’s will assist the individual to seek a more specialised service provider.
Need more information?
If you would like more information about the NDIS or the services provided by Noah’s you can:
- Attend one of our information sessions as part of our Parent Room,
- Contact us to speak to one of our team,
- Link with us on the Noah’s Facebook page,
- Review our News and Events pages,
- Contact the NDIS directly on 1800 800 110 or visit their NDIS Website.