Noah’s Inclusion Services – a registered NDIS provider
Noah’s Inclusion Services has been approved as a registered provider of supports within NSW. All services provided by Noah’s Inclusion Services are targeted toward children and young people aged between 0 – 18 years. Under the NDIS, Noah’s has approval to provide supports within the following Support Areas (NB: Alphabetical listing):
- Assistance with Daily Life
- Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Assistive Technology
- Coordination of Supports
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Improved Daily Living Skills
- Improved Learning
- Improved Living Arrangements
NDIS participants who have these Support Areas* listed within their plans may be able to access services through Noah’s Inclusion Services.
*Please note: The list of supports available under each Support Area is vast. Noah’s may not be able to provide ALL of the supports within each support area, for example, the Support Area of “Improved avodart 0.5mg Daily Living Skills” includes:
- ‘Individual training provided in the home for general life skills to increase independence’, as well as
- ‘Specialised Driver Training’
Noah’s will be able to provide ‘Individual training … in the home for general life skills to increase independence” however Noah’s will not be able to provide ‘Specialised Driver Training’. Should this be requested, Noah’s will assist the individual to seek a more specialised service provider.
Need more information?
If you would like more information about the NDIS or the services provided by Noah’s you can:
- Attend one of our information sessions as part of our Parent Room,
- Contact us to speak to one of our team,
- Link with us on the Noah’s Facebook page,
- Review our News and Events pages,
- Contact the NDIS directly on 1800 800 110 or visit their NDIS Website.