Noah’s Inclusion Services values volunteers and the contribution they make to the children and families who access our programs and to the organisation as a whole.
Volunteers can help in many ways either on a daily or hourly basis, or at special events run throughout the year.
We value the help from volunteers in such things as:
- Fundraising – helping at events, selling raffle tickets or approaching local businesses for support;
- Helping with administration tasks
- Helping with children’s programs
- Working on our Managing Children Program
- Becoming a member of the Noah’s Inclusion Services Board
If you would like to volunteer or find more information please contact:
(02) 4423 5022